1) Set an intention for your day. You can do this at any point in your day. Really feel in alignment with the intention while you are setting it to activate its potential. Here are a couple sample intentions (always make an intention that feels good to you and meets your needs): "Life loves me and it responds to me in loving ways" or "Money is everywhere and it flows to me easily."
2) Only focus on what is right with your life.
3) Avoid complaining – HAHA! This is number two in different words. It’s so important that I needed to include it here twice. Committing to this one step can literally transform your life.
4) Give love openly to those around you. Love can be expressed through a hug, kiss, smile, doing a good deed. The objective is to ensure that you action originates from a loving intention.
5) Be open to receiving love! Many of us struggle with this one. Accept compliments with a simple heartfelt thank you. Accept affection, help, and any other form that loves comes to you in.
6) Be passionate about everything that you do. Get excited while walking the dog, chatting with friends and family, and even cleaning! Bring enormous passion into your life and passion will find you in a BIG way.
7) Do a random act of kindness and really feel the personal satisfaction of doing something wonderful for someone without an expectation of return. This will kick you right of scarcity thinking in any area of your life.
8) Do a 5 minute love mediation. Focus only on imagining your entire body being bathed in universal love. Become one with this unconditional love for a minimum of 5 minutes. Get comfortable, set your timer, and you’re good to go!
If you like this article and know anyone that might find it helpful, please share it with them! Leave me your comments below because I'd love to know how these strategies worked out for you :) You can easily like and share on Facebook and Twitter using the buttons below this blog post. Wishing you a very GOOD DAY!