Let’s start with something simple. We hear A LOT about using positive affirmations in our day to day lives. Some examples include, “Abundance flows to me easily”, “I am healthy and energized ever day”, “I am safe in the world and all life supports me.” Sounds fantastic, eh? How many times would you have to repeat this for it to become true? Believing that simply affirming a statement over and over again will make it into reality is really the beginning of living in delusion.
Yes, repetition is the mother of learning. However, there is a science to using this to your optimal advantage. In order to create something new in your world, you must be in the emotional state of already having achieved it. Do you follow me? For example, in order to create optimal health, you must already know, hear, and FEEL that you embody optimal health even if your body doesn’t reflect those results yet. In order to be free, you must first feel and connect to freedom with every fiber of your being. In order to be wealthy you must first feel and connect to financial abundance. In order to be successful, you must first feel and connect to ALREADY being successful.
This is not crazy talk. My own life is a reflection of this science. It is VERY important – and when I say “VERY” that doesn’t even begin to express how important it is that you follow the below steps to a tee in order to start getting better results in your life. I will use financial abundance as an example.
1) Pick ONE area that you want better results with in your life: health, career, relationships, personal development, money, etc.
2) Write down what you specifically want that you are currently not having in this area?
· Enough money to pay for my needs, desires, and luxuries
3) Turn the above into an empowerment statement.
· Infinite wealth constantly pours into my life. All my need, desires, and luxuries are provided for instantly. I feel supported and guided at all times.
4) Say the statement out loud. As you do this, embody the full meaning of the statement. Change your posture to reflect already having achieved the empowerment statement. Make your voice sound powerful, determined, and full of willpower. Your voice should reflect the intensity of the words you are saying – anything less is a waste of time. Focus only on the results you want to attain. Have total and complete certainty in your empowerment statement. Certainty is the key ingredient here.
5) Do this for at least 10-15 minutes per day.
6) Commit to doing this for at least 60 days.
It doesn’t matter what your reality is right now. The fact is that you create your own reality. If you can think it, you can create it. The truth is that most people spend their lives focusing on what they don’t want. The bills are too high, the kids are out of control, ill health, not enough time, anxiety, depression, and a myriad of other things that they don’t want. Most people are focused on getting AWAY from the results that they are currently having. If you’re running AWAY from something than most of your focus is on that bad thing that you don’t want.
If you change your reference point then everything about your experience will also change. Notice the difference that you feel internally when focusing on all your financial worries or weight gain issues versus focusing on money raining down on you in more quantities than you know what to do with or finally achieving your ideal weight. Really feel the feelings of finally getting the results you want. If you can spend 10-15 minutes per day being one with your empowerment statement, you will start to create magnificent changes in your world. Keep walking TOWARD what you do want in everything you say, do, and feel. Embody already having achieved those results – this is the art of manifestation.